Clover Command Line Tools
Clover provides a set of Command line tools for integration with legacy build systems such as Make, or custom build scripts. If you use Jakarta Ant to build your project, a set of Clover Ant Tasks provide easier Ant integration.
To use the tools in your build system, the synopsis is:
- Copy and instrument your source files using CloverInstr.
- Compile the instrumented source files using a standard java compiler.
- Execute your tests using whatever framework.
- (Optional) If you have multiple separate coverage databases, merge them using CloverMerge
- Use either the XmlReporter, HtmlReporter, ConsoleReporter or SwingViewer to view the measured coverage results.
Command line tools:
|CloverInstr||Copies and instruments individual java source files, or a directory of source files.|
|CloverMerge||Merges existing Clover databases to allow for combined reports to be generated.|
|XmlReporter||Produces coverage reports in XML|
|HtmlReporter||Produces coverage reports in HTML|
|PDFReporter||Produces coverage reports in PDF format|
|ConsoleReporter||Reports coverage results to the console|
|SwingViewer||Launches the Swing coverage viewer|